Friday, May 4, 2012

Mother's Day

I know it's not quite Mother's Day yet, but I just got a package in the mail from my DIL yesterday, and look what they sent me for my Mother's Day/Birthday Gift this year!  She remembered that I was IN LOVE with this Echo collection when I first saw it showing up on the blogs I follow, and when she found it at her LQS, she bought me a bundle of fat quarters!  This fabric is gorgeous!  Now I just have to decide what to make...
 The Oxygen Tote Bag is now dissassembled - after spending MANY hours in a close relationship with my seam ripper.  Whew... that was a struggle.  Now I have to make the "pretty" quilted pieces and figure out how to put it all back together.  I might have a few more grey hairs by the time this job is done.
 What are you giving your mom for Mother's Day this year?  If you need an idea, I just listed several of these ColorBlock iPhone/Gadget Pouches in my Etsy shop.  They would make great Mother's Day gifts, don't ya think?
Now I'm off to clean the house.  My granddaughter and her parents are coming to visit for the weekend!  Yippee!!!  Hope you have plans for a fun weekend too.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from my readers make me smile!