Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tasting Table Tuesday - where's my wine...?

Is anyone else getting stressed out over the upcoming holidays?  Seems like there are still so many things on my "to do" list and fewer and fewer days to get them done.  I'm so pleased that I finished my husband's quilt though - that one was a priority this year - it seems like his quilt always got bumped to the bottom of the list so this year I decided to knock that one off early.  All that's left is the hand-stitching on the binding and I'll have to do that when he's not around so he won't see it.  Once that's done, I'll post pictures - I promise!  I'm so happy with the quilting on this one - can't wait to show it to you!

Now I'm working on two of these for my grandchildren, but I've made some little changes.  I'll share them soon too...  almost done...

Then there's the hours I've spent tweaking my Etsy listings in preparation for a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale.  That's right - a SALE!  10% off your entire purchase 11/23 through 11/26.  So if you've got any Christmas shopping left to do, check it out.  Many Etsy shops are taking advantage of this promotion.  Just type "Black Friday Etsy" or "Cyber Monday Etsy" in Etsy's search bar and see how many matches pop up.  It's amazing!

Speaking of Etsy - I finally sold my first quilt on Etsy today - in fact, not just one quilt, but TWO!  Everyone told me to be patient, and maybe that patience is starting to pay off.  I've sold lots of smaller items, but not the quilts - until now...  Woo Hoo!!!

Well, gotta get back to work (or maybe that glass of wine I've been craving).  I'm putting in a lot of extra hours volunteering at my local quilt shop these days, so I have to make good use of the little time I have at home and get some more things knocked off that list...

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on those quilt sales, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! Yay for quilt sales! I understand the busy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from my readers make me smile!