Sunday, August 18, 2013

Dancing with my Roller Foot

I've been busy doing the "quilt-as-you-go" on my latest quilt.  I'm using my Bernina Leather Roller Foot #55 and it's working out great.
This foot gives me a controlled stitch length, since the feed dogs are engaged, but allows me to stitch nice smooth curves.  As I stitch these softly undulating curves, the song "Moon Dance" in running through my head - one of my favorite songs since I watched the movie "August Rush" a couple of years ago.  So that's what I'm naming this quilt - Moon Dance.  The colors in this quilt look like what you would see in an October Sky, as the song says...  If you have music in your soul, and you enjoy a good love story, you'll love this movie.  It's a marvelous night for a moon dance...

3 comments:

  1. Great movie!...and an interesting way to quilt curves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool looking foot! That's spiffy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very interesting foot......I love that movie as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from my readers make me smile!