Saturday, February 16, 2013

Contest Results

Firstly...  I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me in the Your Andover contest.  I really appreciate everyone's support.

Secondly...  I didn't win.

BUT - I'm deeply honored to have been chosen as a finalist, and best of all - Andover still sent me a prize - even though I came in LAST!  How amazing is that!  The 1st and 2nd place projects were so close together, that Andover actually decided to give them both the first place prize, so they are obviously very generous with their fabric giveaways!

I received another box full of gorgeous charm squares and Andover fabric tote bags.
But the most exciting was a pack of charm squares that contains every one of the 135 colors of Gail Kessler's Dimples collection!!!  (at least I think there are 135 - I haven't counted them yet, but it sure looks like the whole collection!)
I'm in heaven!  I have a couple of ideas already of what to make with these, but I'm sure I'll dream up several more ideas before I make my final decision.  Maybe I'll just let them age a little on a shelf in my Cotton Cellar and enjoy looking at them a little longer...

So if you ever make anything using Andover fabrics, don't be shy about entering your project in their Your Andover contests - you never know what you might win!  Good luck!  And THANK YOU ANDOVER!!!

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Andover is a very generous company indeed and I'm so glad they sent you those beautiful fabrics. You would love the folks that work for Andover....I have gotten to meet some of them at Market and I just love them. Their Schoolhouses are typically very fun and their fabrics and beautiful.

    Smiles,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they were very very very generous! It's so wonderful when our vendors recognize their customers for their beautiful work. Congrats on the losing win> Well, you know what I mean. You're still a winner with me. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I can't wait to see what you do with your new fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disappointed you didn't win Kathy but happy you got some goodies from Andover. I'm sure you will find something wonderful to do with them! You always do.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Comments from my readers make me smile!