Friday, October 4, 2013

Fabric De-Stash Sale

My daughter bought these fabrics at our local quilt shop and has now decided not to use them, so I offered to try and sell them for her.  After posting them here for a few days, I'll list them in my Etsy shop, so if you want any of these, please contact me asap...
Free shipping within the USA.

There's a total of 5 1/2 yards plus 2 charm packs (36 five-inch squares per pack) in this first bundle.  All are from the Northern Solitude collection by Holly Taylor for Moda.
Grab the whole bundle for just $48.

Or how about a charm pack of Louisa by Terry Clothier Thompson for Moda.
40 five-inch squares for $5.

And last is a charm square pack of Renewal by Brannock & Patek for Moda.
40 five-inch squares for $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from my readers make me smile!