Monday, October 1, 2012

Computer Sleeves are DONE!

Now I can finally come up for air.  I finished all 15 laptop computer sleeves.  I think I can make these in my sleep now!  For the teachers that will be buying these, I'm hand-delivering them to my daughter next weekend and she'll be taking them to work with her on Columbus Day.  Remember - no fighting over the cases when you're making your selection - there's plenty to choose from!
Don't forget - the extras will be listed in my Etsy shop later this month, along with some other goodies!  I'm starting another marathon cutting/fusing/sewing session - various cases and sleeves for iPads & iPhones as well as some key fobs and other small gift items - trying to stock up on gift items for the Christmas shoppers on Etsy.  So check back often for updates if you're looking for gift ideas (or maybe a special treat for yourself!)  Cheers!





4 comments:

  1. Lots of work but it looks like they turned out great. I am sure they will be gone in a second!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful Kathy! You always do such a lovely job.

    Smiles,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great...I love all the different fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from my readers make me smile!