Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hobo Bag

It's a snowy, rainy, drizzly LEAP DAY here in Pennsylvania, but despite the lack of sunshine I was able to get some decent pictures of my latest creation. It's a Hobo Bag, and the pattern is by Nicole Mallalieu of You SEW, Girl! I love the orange color and the fun polka dots - it will make a great new spring bag for someone, I'm sure! Check out my Etsy listing for more information. (edited 3/2/12 - SOLD)





By the way - don't forget to join in the Leap Day Blog Hop going on today only - lot's of giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely - and in my colour too!! Great fabric for a spring handbag. I'm going to have to sit on my hands so I don't go and order the pattern - I really don't need any more bag patterns according to my husband and he's probably right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hobo bag....looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag!!! I have this pattern, but haven't made it up yet...

    ReplyDelete

Comments from my readers make me smile!