Now for the fun part. To celebrate the grand-opening of Cotton Cellar on Etsy, I'm giving away this adorable little Keyring Clutch. It's the cutest, tiniest little clutch ever. It's made with a pattern by Keyka Lou Patterns. The fabric is one of Amy Butler's medium-weight fabrics, and it's lined with a solid turquoise fabric. It's the perfect size for my Jitterbug phone (I know - I'm giving away my age with that comment - but I love my simple phone - just press yes or no - I can handle that!). I've shown the phone is the pics to give you an idea of the size. The phone is not included in the giveaway! :)
Edited to add:
Some other things that fit inside this Keychain Clutch besides a Jitterbug include:
- car keys (with clicker fob), credit cards & lipstick (what more does a girl need, right?)
- individual pack of Kleenex tissues
- baby's pacifier (use the ring to attach it to the diaper bag or stroller)
- and many other things, so I'm sure you can find a use for this little cutie!
Here's what you have to do to enter the drawing:
- Visit my Etsy store (you can click here).
- Come back here to my blog and leave a comment about my shop. (just use your browser's back button.)
(corrected thanks to Anya who pointed out that I mistakenly typed March 25th - sorry for the confusion - thanks Anya!)
Comments are now closed. Congratulations Laura!