Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tasting Table Tuesday

Today I will baste a quilt, and hopefully start the quilting process.  But I can't share that one publicly just yet, so for now, I'll show you some of the treasures I bought at MQX earlier this month.
Kaffe Fassett Shot Cottons.  I just couldn't resist.  Don't have a plan yet, but I'm sure I'll think of a way to use them.  I just love the way the colors shift depending on the light.  Gorgeous!

And I was thrilled and surprised when I looked up and saw that one of my favorite on-line fabric shops was vending there!  Sew Fresh Fabrics has a great selection of modern fabrics, and I just couldn't walk away without buying some.  In fact, I stopped there twice and bought both times!  They have great color bundles that are perfect for stash building.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from my readers make me smile!