Thursday, June 27, 2013

Shop Hoppin'

Are you ready for the state-wide Row-by-Row Shop Hop that's happening this summer?  Many of the shops will be selling collectible fabric "license plates".  Here's what I made with the plate you can get at my local shop...

 


 This flex-frame pouch is just the right size to hold your rotary cutter when going to a retreat or workshop!  Or sunglasses, or anything else you can think of...

So go to their Facebook page to download a list and map of participating shops in PA & NY and get hoppin!  What will you make from the plates you collect?

Cheers!



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get started on this shop hop on Friday. I love the glasses case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I start the shop hop adventure on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from my readers make me smile!