Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Productive Day!

I got two more things crossed off my list yesterday.  A fabric basket and a bucket hat.  My DIL wanted a new fabric basket and she picked out the fabric.  Gotta love these new chevrons that are showing up everywhere!  I used Pink Penguin's tutorial for the general directions, but changed the size considerably.

The hat is made with a really cute dog print outlined on gray (sorry I don't know the name - it was a fat quarter and the half that I got was the unmarked selvedge - don't you just hate it when that happens!).  The pattern is  from Little Things to Sew by Oliver + S.  My grandson's name is Grayson (nicknamed Gray) so the gray fabric is perfect, and what better print for little boys than puppy dogs :)
Now I'm on my way to the PO to get them mailed.  Hope you're enjoying today's sunshine!

2 comments:

Comments from my readers make me smile!