Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's New...

Some new goodies arrived in the mail this week! Zippers, strap hardware, and four new awesome pieces of fabric. Joel Dewberry's "Sparrows" (Aviary II Collection), Kate Spain's "Lantern Flower" (Good Fortune Collection) in taupe & periwinkle, and a grey large-scale floral twill called "Harmony" (Emma Collection from Premier Prints), with bright turquoise and red flowers. Love that one! And I've started a new bag - a Hobo Bag from You SEW Girl!

I've had this pattern for quite some time now, but never got around to trying it. I think it's going to look great - especially in this fun orange twill with polka dots. I'm lining it with magenta Kona Cotton and putting an ORANGE zip on the inside pocket. So fun and cheery! Hope you all had a great weekend!


1 comment:

Comments from my readers make me smile!