Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Christmas Quilts 2 & 3

I now have the second Christmas Quilt pieced and ready for quilting.
(Click here to see the first one.)
The pattern is Ballerina from Jaybird Quilts.


And I have the fabrics picked out for number three.  I started with a Mingle & Jingle fat-quarter bundle, then added several others from my stash until I had an even mix of the four colors.  Yes, I have a plan, but I'll save that for a future post.


And I'm getting more practice time in on George, as I quilt an all-over design on this quilt pieced by my DIL.


Now I'm preparing for a full-filled visit from one of my grand-daughters.  She is coming to spend a few days with us, and we have lots of fun things planned before I leave for Quilt Retreat next week.  I'm sure I'll have lots to share with you by then, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from my readers make me smile!