Monday, June 12, 2017

Christmas Star Quilt - Top Assembled

I put all the blocks for the Christmas Star Quilt on my design wall this week.


Once I was happy with the arrangement, I sewed them all together.


It will be a while before I quilt this one, because the grandkids will all be here for much of the next week, so there won't be much sewing going on in the Cotton Cellar unless it involves the kiddos.  And I need to order thread before I can quilt it anyway.  Yes, I have lots of thread, but not pink...  That's right!  PINK!  for a Christmas Quilt?
Oh, and I just realized, I don't have a backing fabric yet!  Guess I need to go shopping...

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful quilt Kathy. Can't wait to see it quilted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! I'm sure you'll be the first to see it.

      Delete

Comments from my readers make me smile!