Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Settling in with George

I am still making little adjustments to my workspace now that George has moved in.  I have a small plastic folding table beside my left elbow to help support the bulk of my quilts while quilting, as well as my cutting table beyond that.  So my left side is perfect.  But I still had trouble with my quilt sliding off the front of the table on my right side.  Today I stumbled upon this little wooden folding table at my favorite thrift shop.


It was only $5 and it's the perfect solution.  So now I sit in the middle, with a small table on either side, so I'm surrounded by workspace.  Perfect for supporting my quilt!




And I'm happy to say that George is still behaving perfectly.  No skipped stitches, no thread breaks, just perfect stitches.  I'm a happy quilter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from my readers make me smile!