Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tasting Table Tuesday - Flying Geese & Quilt Show Results

I finished quilting the first of two quilts yesterday.  I don't want to reveal too much, because I'm sure the recipients are watching my progress, and I want to leave a little bit of a surprise for them when it's done.

Now I just have to finish piecing the second top, quilt it, then bind them both.  These geese will be flying south before too long...



***Quilt Show Update***

And on another note, a while ago, I mentioned that I had entered three quilts into the Modern Quilt Show at the Gmeiner Arts & Cultural Center in Wellsboro PA during the month of September.  I was shocked and thrilled to find that one of my quilts was awarded a First Place Viewer's Choice ribbon!

Thank you to those of you who attended this show, and voted, regardless of whose quilt you voted for.  It was an awesome show, and it was the first of it's kind at the Gmeiner.  We are all looking forward to many more shows like this in the future!

Here are the three quilts that I submitted to the show...

"Modern Churn Dash"


 "Shadows"


"Sunrise"


and the winning quilt is... "Shadows"

All three quilts are for sale and I plan on listing them in my Etsy Shop soon, as time allows.
Inquiries are welcome!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Kathy! Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flying geese look awesome and I am looking forward to them "flying south" :) Also, congrats on the award!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from my readers make me smile!