Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Free Motion Quilting a Queen

I have always told myself that I would never free-motion quilt a queen size quilt on my domestic machine.  I always thought it would just be too big and bulky.  Wrong!!!
It's going really well, although not necessarily fast...  But that's ok, because I'm getting a lot of practice hours in, and you know what they say...  Practice makes perfect.




I have finished quilting all of the blocks and the outer borders.  Now I just have to go back and add a filler design to the background.

Cheers!



2 comments:

  1. You're totally right Kathy! Just slide the quilt under the machine and do it! This is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your free-motion quilting on this quilt. Such smooth curves. Inspirational quilting. Truly #CreativeGoodness

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments from my readers make me smile!