Friday, February 6, 2015

Assembly Line Sewing

Why is it that I can never make just one of something?  Whenever I find a cute tutorial for something I like, I automatically go into Assembly Line mode and crank out dozens.  Of course, then I get bored and have to find another project, but that's another story...

Anyway, when I saw this tutorial from Sew4Home, I was smitten... again...
They are the cutest little Lip Balm sleeves ever!


Using some left-over 2 1/2" strips from my bundle of Color Collection fabric, I dove into production mode and quickly cranked out a dozen of these.  They really are easy to make!

The instructions have you just use a D-ring at the top, but I opted for lobster-claw clasps so you can easily clip it to your purse, belt-loop, key ring, etc...

I've already managed to give all these away, so now I'm on to my second batch.  Time to start up the assembly line again!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from my readers make me smile!